research project 1

new research project: 

How to animate a fighting game character with fluid, and readable movement 

how i plan to do this is through the learning and implementations of techniques used In existing fighting games into my own fighting game character/ characters,the reason i chose this as my research project is because how applicable it is to my current and future work, the techniques i will learn will be Incorporated into a fighting game im currently making for another assignment and will give me a greater understanding  of skills in creating 2d animation in general.
g
      my first step to start this project is to know what needs to be done "action wise" aka the amount of animations i need to create a fully playable character, this will involve things like run cycles and attacks etc
g




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Internship - Part 2

Advanced Animation part 5